lululemon Continues to Expand Employee Benefits, Raising Minimum Base Pay
Initiative Builds on lululemon’s Commitment to Invest in its People
Today’s announcement builds upon lululemon’s commitment to provide its employees with valuable offerings as the Company works toward a goal of becoming the number one place where people come to develop and grow as inclusive leaders. These offerings include but are not limited to:
- Time Off Work: Vacation time and paid sick leave for eligible employees, based on role and tenure, as well as sabbatical leaves at tenure marks for all full-time employees from educator to CEO.
- Mental Health and Health Benefits: Comprehensive health benefits program for eligible employees and dependents, including mental health offerings and support such as mental health first aid training, psychology benefits, an employee assistance program, and paid time off to promote wellbeing.
- Parenthood Program and Support Groups: Global gender-neutral parenthood program includes paid leave of up to six months for global employees at all levels based on tenure for maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves.
Sweaty Pursuits and Employee Discount: Sweaty Pursuits program provides all employees with a monthly allocation of dollars to take fitness and meditation classes in their local communities, and an industry-leading employee discount program to enable employees to use
lululemonproducts as they live the sweatlife.
- Employee Resource Groups: Eight employee-led resource groups unique to lululemon’s organizational needs that create spaces, avenues, and support for traditionally and historically underrepresented employees to connect, restore, and develop individually and as a community.
- Training and Development Programs: Mentorship and Leadership Series programming to help employees build their knowledge and skills to plan and grow their career.
- Professional Coaching: One-on-one coaching for employees to engage in a conscious and creative process that supports living into their personal and professional potential.
- IDEA (Inclusion, Diversity, Equity & Action) Internship: A new internship program that offers employees a 12-week skills and experience development program across different parts of lululemon’s business.
“We remain committed to investing in our people and will continue to update our holistic benefit offerings across the business on an ongoing basis. Our rewards strategy supports our employees, attracts strong talent, and recognizes exceptional performance,” said
During the pandemic,
This press release contains “forward-looking statements,” which are statements related to future, not past, events. These statements often address our future business and financial performance and expected results and are based on our current expectations. Actual results and the timing of events could differ materially from those anticipated in the forward-looking statements as a result of risks and uncertainties we face. For example, we may be unable to anticipate consumer preferences and successfully develop new, innovative, and differentiated products; our new products or technologies may not be accepted by our guests; or our competitors may introduce similar products in a timelier fashion. We also may not realize the potential benefits of our strategic collaborations or the market may have an adverse reaction to any of these arrangements. In addition, we may receive products or technologies from our strategic partners, suppliers or other commercial parties that fail to comply with our specifications or to conform to our quality control standards, or these parties may not comply with our standards or applicable laws or there may be negative publicity regarding their production methods. Other risks and uncertainties are included in our most recent reports on Form 10-K and Form 10-Q, which we file with the